For your convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, money orders and major credit cards.
As a service to our patients, our practice accepts most dental PPO insurance programs. Our accounting staff will prepare all necessary forms for your orthodontic benefits. Our staff will gladly submit a pre-treatment estimate to your insurance company so that you will know what your benefits will be.
Orthodontic treatment is an excellent investment in an individuals medical and psychological well-being. Orthodontic fees are paid on a monthly basis, regardless of scheduled appointments. For your convenience, there are several payment methods available. We offer:
- Monthly mail-in payments with a coupon book.
- Automatic bank drafts from your checking, savings, or FSA (flexible spending account). These can be set up through your banking affiliation.
- Automatic charge credit/debit to your credit card account on the 1st of each month. A signed authorization and credit card number are required to initialize this option.
- Paid in full discounts of 3% on credit card payments and 5% on cash/check are available to patients within a 30 day period after signing the contract. The amount varies depending on insurance benefits and assignment.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
- Your treatment plan will include a breakdown of all applicable fees, and we will inform you of all costs in writing before treatment is administered. If special arrangements are needed, please talk to our office manager prior to receiving treatment.